Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I exist.

20 November 2006

Je t'aime

Her eyes are chestnut brown and they shine whenever I enter the room. Her entire face lights up into this brilliant smile and then her arms encircle me, our bodies press together so close I can feel her heart beat with mine. Collectively we let out a sigh of relief and of complete happiness. No words need be spoken. Our hands, eyes, and hearts do the speaking for us. Each soft kiss, each caress says "I love you. I missed you." with more emotion than any words ever spoken could. Sometimes when I'm near her, I'm afraid my heart will explode with joy. I've never needed a person as much as I need her, my little Giggle Bunny.

The top of her head comes to my shoulder when we hug. She wraps her arms around my waist and it seems as though she's holding on, afraid to let go because I may disappear. Her golden hair falls in ringlets around her face, if the light hits it right, it shines like a halo. She's my angel, my everything. Slowly our soft kisses and caresses seem more urgent, like we can't get enough of each other. The journey from doorway to bedside is slow. We stop every few feet to kiss again and to look at each other. It's like we're in a dream. (Please don't pinch me, I couldn't bear to wake up.) Nothing exists in the world at that moment but the two of us.

In bed, our bodies entwine and meld together. We're no longer two separate beings, but two halves that form a whole. We move together in a delicate dance, nervously shedding articles of clothing one by one. Skin touches skin and our bodies meld together. Each kiss elicits a soft moan or sigh, and as our fingers find even softer places to touch and to tease, pressure builds inside us. Our movements become more frantic, out of sync. My fingers venture between her legs, searching for and finding heaven on earth. Slowly I explore the most intimate of places, coaxing her, bringing her to the edge ecstasy. As she begins to tumble over, she whispers in my ear, "Cum for me." and I join her in Nirvana. Against my neck, she muffles a scream as our bodies tremble and shake together, lost in a sea of oblivion.

Slowly, as the quakes subside, our eyes open and lock on each other. We kiss. It's the most intimate, soft, perfect kiss imaginable. Both our bodies are still trembling; I never want to let her go. Almost inaudibly she whispers in my ear, "Je t'aime."

And with tears of joy in my eyes, I whisper, "Me too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home